i am not verbose

This is the place of the infrequent and random musings of Stephen. aka pockoyo

Friday, December 29, 2006

Painting boxes is fun

I spent much of Wednesday and today painting a bunch of boxes for the camp I am leading on next week. Just in case you were wondering, painting boxes is incredibly fun. For the first five minutes anyway. The camp is called Full On and is for kids from years 6-12 at my church. I don't really know what all these boxes are for. Apparently they are going to form all these famous landmarks and the kids are gonna run around the bush with them in the dark as part of some game.




 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boxes look great. I'm not so sure about the two guys behind you Stephen!

 
At 6:20 pm, Blogger tingting said...

the 2nd photo is so funny. dorny looks like he's being so constructive....ahahahahah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home