i am not verbose

This is the place of the infrequent and random musings of Stephen. aka pockoyo

Sunday, March 04, 2007

oh my pain. arrrrgh!

Although relatively vague and nondescript, one would think that the words "just take a bit off, but not too much" and other instructions to that effect would not cause a hairdresser to think that I wanted to have my hair cut short like some angelic choirboy. Especially considering that my hair was quite long when the instructions were being given. However, today I went for a haircut and the crazed maniac I was unlucky enough to get, she hacks up my hair and makes it hell short. I can't even feel the hair move when I shake my head!! This is simply tragic. I do not know what to do. I am at a loss. RIP my long locks :-(

PS I am really really angry! Perhaps this will assist with me writing some killer agressive angular guitar riffs. Woot.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 pm, Blogger Jenny said...

It's not that bad Steve!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home